Attunity Connect ADO.NET Providers enable out-of-the-box, real-time, standard, and seamless connectivity to a wide range of relational and non-relational data sources on platforms ranging from Windows to Mainframes, making the deployment of new projects, integration of existing systems and other projects extremely fast, highly performant and very cost effective.
The Attunity Connect ADO.NET Providers make enterprise data sources seamlessly accessible for applications written in Visual Basic, ASP.NET, or C#, and support common reporting, business intelligence, and data integration tools running on Windows, from Microsoft or other vendors.
- ADO.NET Connectivity: enable seamless access to enterprise data using ADO.NET for applications and tools running on Windows
- Coverage: available for many supported data sources
- ADO.NET connectivity to non-relational data: define relational data model and use SQL to access non-relational sources, leveraging Attunity data dictionary and metadata import facilities
- Low cost of ownership: easy to configure and maintain, frees up IT resources
- Real-time, read and write access to operational data
- Supports standard ANSI SQL
- Transaction support including 2PC, supporting participation in distributed and global transactions
- Robust security with authentication at operating system and database level
- Query governing providing protection against ‘bad queries’ and their impact on source systems
- Configure once and use from any client (32bit ODBC, 64bit ODBC, JDBC, ADO.NET, OLE DB)