The Google Data Provider gives developers the power to easily connect Java/J2EE applications to popular Google Services including GMail, Google Docs, Google Calendar, Google Talk, Search, and more!
- DataBind to Google Services using standard Java Database Connectivity.
- Comprehensive support for CRUD (Create, Read, Update, and Delete) operations.
- Integrate with GMail, Google Docs, Google Calendar, Google Talk, Search, and more!
Connect from BI, Reporting, & ETL Tools
The Google JDBC Driver is a powerful tool that allows you to easily connect-to live Google Apps data through any JDBC capable application or tool! With the Driver users can access Google Apps the same way that they would connect to any other JDBC data source. The Drivers are completely self-contained; no additional software installation is required.
Enterprise-class JDBC Connectivity
The offers the most natural way to access Google Apps data from any Java/J2EE application. Simply use the to connect and access data just as you would access any traditional database. The drivers is completely self-contained - no additional software installation is required!
- Access Google Apps data through widely available tools. The JDBC interface offers the greatest accessibility to Google Apps data from Java based applications and developer technologies.
- Advanced wire-protocol SSL security for remote connectivity.
- Faster application deployment and configuration.
Connect To Google Apps From BI, ETL, & Reporting Tools
JDBC is the most widely supported interface for connecting Java-based applications with data. All kinds of BI, Reporting, ETL, Database, and Analytics tools offer the ability to read and write data via JDBC connectivity.
- Aqua Data Studio
- Cisco Information Server
- Crystal Reports
- IBM WebSphere
- NetBeans IDE
- Oracle WebLogic
- Oracle WareHouse Builder
- ... and many more!
The wraps the complexity of accessing Google Apps services in an easy-to-integrate, pure Java JDBC Driver. Applications then access Google Apps through the with simple Transact-SQL.
The hides the complexity of accessing data and provides additional powerful security features, smart caching, batching, socket management, and more.
Google Apps Application Integration
The has the same JDBC architecture as the JDBC drivers for MySQL and OLEDB, including Connection, Statement and ResultSet objects. Because of this you can now access Google Apps data in an easy, familiar way. You can use the through popular IDEs (Eclipse, IntelliJ, NetBeans, etc.), in code through familiar classes, and in data controls available through Swing, Eclipse SWT Widgets, etc.
- Pure Java Type 4/5* Drivers: 100% Java architecture based drivers that implement the native protocol without reliance on client-side libraries.
* Our drivers fit the definition of Type 5 drivers; however, there are only 4 official JDBC Driver types.
- All-in-One Deployment: Single JAR that supports JDBC 3.0 and JDBC 4.0 specification and JVM versions 1.5 and above.
- Certified Compatibility*: Our drivers undergo extensive testing and are certified to be compatible with leading analytics and reporting applications like SAP Crystal Reports, Pentaho, Business Objects, Crystal Reports and many more.
* Please visit our knowledge base to access how-to articles.
- Developer Friendly: Design-time support for all major Java IDEs, including Eclipse, IntelliJ, and NetBeans.
- JDBC Remoting: Our exclusive remoting feature allows hosting the JDBC connection on a server to enable connections from various clients on any platform (Java, .NET, C++, PHP, Python), using any standards-based technology (ODBC, JDBC, etc.). JDBC Remoting is enabled using the popular MySQL wire protocol server.
- Replication and Caching: Our replication and caching commands make it easy to copy data to local and cloud data stores such as Oracle, SQL Server, Google Cloud SQL, etc. The replication commands include many features that allow for intelligent incremental updates to cached data.
- String, Date, Numeric SQL Functions: The driver includes a library of over 50 functions that can manipulate column values into the desired result. Popular examples include Regex, JSON, and XML processing functions.
- Collaborative Query Processing: Our drivers enhance the data source's capabilities by additional client-side processing, when needed, to enable analytic summaries of data such as SUM, AVG, MAX, MIN, etc.
- Easily Customizable and Configurable: The data model exposed by our JDBC Drivers can easily be customized to add or remove tables/columns, change data types, etc. without requiring a new build. These customizations are supported at runtime using human-readable schema files that are easy to edit.
- Secure Connectivity: Includes standard Enterprise-class security features such as TLS/ SSL data encryption for all client-server communications.